The information on the Institute for Natural Medicine’s website is not intended to diagnose or treat disease. This is an information website only. If you have a medical emergency, call 911, or are experiencing a non-life threatening health concern, contact your healthcare provider.
You are welcome to browse INM’s website without providing personal information. However, to access certain options, offers, or services on our site, you will be asked to provide some personal information to view specific types of content. As always, you can unsubscribe from our programs at any time. Occasionally, you may receive an invitation to participate in a survey or poll about our site content, services, or products. Your responses are anonymous, unless you choose to provide your contact details.
Cookies and Web Tracking
We also use certain web analytics and performance cookies to monitor web traffic. Performance cookies are tools such as Google Analytics. It tells our team how many visitors came to the site, how they found us, and the types of content that readers are interested in.
We use analytics to view the categories of content that interest you. We may contact you via email when we acquire new content that may be of interest. Of course, you may opt out of this feature at any time.
And, you are welcome to decline any browser or flash cookie by changing your web browser preferences to block any of these technologies. If you do so, you may not be able to take full advantage of all our website features.
Sharing Your Information
Consistent with applicable laws and requirements, the personal information that you provide to us through this website may be used internally to improve your experience. We do not sell your personal information. However, if we are hosting a sweepstakes contest, entries may be shared with our host partners. See more contest rules at the bottom of this page.
In rare instances (ie legal situations), the company may be required to share information, such as transfer of ownership, regulatory or legal matters, safety and security issues, or as otherwise required and/or permitted by law. If this ever happens, we will limit the transfer to the information that is relevant to the circumstances and, as is possible, require the recipient to uphold an equivalent level of data protection.
INM contains links to third-party (“external”) websites. Our company does not endorse or make any representations or endorsements for the accuracy of content located on linked external websites. And, we are not responsible for any linked external website’s privacy policies, content, products, data collection procedures, materials and activities, etc.
Your Safety Online
To be consistent with applicable laws, INM has adopted reasonable and appropriate measures designed to safeguard the confidentiality of your information and protect it from loss, misuse, alteration, destruction, or unauthorized access. Despite our efforts, there is always some risk that your data will be improperly accessed, including, for example, during your transmission of the information to us.
Policies for Children and Emergencies
This website is not intended to collect or maintain any information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we collected any information from anyone under the age of 13, we will purge it immediately, except for responding to a question or inquiry on a one-time basis from the individual.
The information on Naturemed.org is not intended to diagnose or treat disease. This is an information website. If you have a medical emergency call 911, or are experiencing a non-life threatening health concern, contact your healthcare provider.
Rights of Access, Correction of Objection
We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information on file is accurate and current. If it changes, please update your information on our website. You may also access or request correction of the information that we have retained about you, or request that we delete your information.
Please review this policy periodically as we may update it to reflect changes to our practices, new requirements, and new security risks and safeguards. The changes become effective upon posting the new version of this policy, and those changes that relate to the use of personal information apply to information that is collected after posting.
If you have any concerns about these policies, please contact us immediately, email@example.com or call 206.486.3380.
Institute for Natural Medicine
4500 9th Ave, ND
Seattle Washington, WA 98105
Contest Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up through naturemed.or and/or content partners with the Institute for Natural Medicine and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of United States and Canada, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Institute for Natural Medicine, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of The Institute for Natural Medicine as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online. Dates are on each entry form.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting our entry form.
The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Institution of Natural Medicine. You may enter multiple times during the contest period if desired. You must provide the information requested. Entries should not attempt to sell commercial products to consumers and direct spam and advertising will be disqualified. Entries must not be abusive or profane. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Institute for Natural Medicine.
5. Prizes: Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Institute for Natural Medicine. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Institute for Natural Medicine’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Institute for Natural Medicine to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: The prize winners will be selected by the Institute for Naturopathic Medicine. Winner will be notified by email. Institute for Natural Medicine shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Institute for Natural Medicine‘s SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Institute for Natural Medicine, anyone acting on behalf of Institute for Natural Medicine, and Institute for Natural Medicine’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Institute for Natural Medicine. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Institute for Natural Medicine from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Institute for Natural Medicine may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Institute for Natural Medicine reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Institute for Natural Medicine’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Institute for Natural Medicine may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Institute for Natural Medicine. Institute for Natural Medicine reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Institute for Natural Medicine has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Institute for Natural Medicine reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Institute for Natural Medicine and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United States AND Washington State, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Washington State having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Institute for Natural Medicine 4500 9th Ave NE, Suite 300, Seattle, WA 98105, USA. Requests must be received no later than November 30th, 2018.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Institute for Natural Medicine 4500 9th Ave NE, Suite 300, Seattle, WA 98105, USA.
15. The Campaign hosted by Institute for Natural Medicine is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with our social media platforms.