Naturopathic Doctor Content Contributor Guidelines
If you are a licensed naturopathic doctor or accredited health professional and are interested in contributing to the Institute for Natural Medicine website, the following is our editorial guidelines for submissions. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions and inquiries.
- All work must be your own and not be plagiarized or taken from other copyrighted publications without permission.
- We cannot accept work that was published by another media source without written permission from the original source.
- All submissions will be edited for accuracy, clarity, quality, length and SEO compliance.
- All articles must include scientific references to support the content. See the style guide for guidelines.
- It is the author’s responsibility to secure the publishing rights to any charts, graphs or images submitted if they are not open source and open access. Please do not embed art, charts, graphs and images in Word documents. Save separately as a JPEG file. Photos should be the largest, high-resolution file size possible.
- We love video, podcasts or other digital media available to enhance the content, BUT please provide the urls. We cannot host original files on our site because of size and capacity constraints.
- Content should be educational and not be promotional in any way. Our writers are thought leaders who desire to share their knowledge and the value of naturopathic medicine to the public.
- Copy length: Please keep content to the agreed word count. Remember to include subheadings, sidebars, stat boxes, key facts/data points, sources and hyperlinks per our style guide.
- Please include a 300-word biography with a head shot.